Sunday, May 14, 2006

me, myself, and kaloi

VISAGE. FACES. AND ALL ARE MASKS. I AM THE MASTER OF MY EMOTIONS.
Not everyone is able to take things to a deeper level -- know when to stop trying.
fcuk... even my horoscope is talking shit.

why do people always let you down, no matter how much you've done for them??? so starting today, i'll try not to need anything from anyone. i'll try not to think that there will always be someone to be there for me in times of... errr... in times like this.

what am i really going through right now, anyway? well, i always have this feeling of sadness. yeah i know, you see me smiling and probably laughing most of the time. and i maybe included in your list of 'my funny friends.' but its no bogus dude. that's actually really me. one happy person. hmmmm... confusing?!? nah... i guess what im trying to say here is that, another side of kaloi is talking here. 'dhil hindi lhat ng tumatawa ay masaya at lalong hindi lahat ng seryoso ay alam na ang gusto nila.'
haaaaaaaaaay... have you ever felt the feeling of emptiness? a feeling that is really unusual for someone like me. i still live with my family, i work five days a week, and indeed have lots of friends. that's why sometimes it bothers me. i cant feel any sense of belonging for quite a long time now. and worse, there are times that i feel less as a person.
damn, what's wrong with me?
sigh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home