Sunday, June 04, 2006

juz a try

you and me

hmmmm, why am i posting this here?!?! its actually unintentional, really... it is! i was looking into my videos at youtube because joey and i talked about this particular video yesterday. then i see something like 'blog this video' so clicked it... that's it! youtube is supporting blogspot. alright, that's nice... hehehe. ciao.
bytheway, juz wanna share one of the comments here:
>celestyna
I was searching for "Lword" episodes and came across this little gem. It's so adorable I even started crying. Ah, I miss young love!

hmmmmm, hope she feels the same way too... (asa!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! When I'm searching LFlicks i got your blog... ganda nya ha specilly with this music video and yung song bagay na bagay. Hay, hirap kapag di mo masabi ung totoong nararamdaman mo at di ma express kung sino ka ba talaga..Buti ka pa you have with someone else na mamahalin ka at maiintindihan ka.. Ewan. naalala ko lang ung nangyari sa akin sobrang sakit na hindi maintindihan ng iba dahil di nila nararamdaman... if you have time you can e-mail me or chat my id is tantra_bats@yahoo.com..Thanks!

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 3:56:00 PM  
Blogger kaLoi™ said...

bakit parang ngaun ku lang ito nabasa????! unbelievable! tsk tsk!

Saturday, July 09, 2011 10:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home