Sunday, June 11, 2006

sad birthday


happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to me!
im 24 years old now... time is really running so fast, i can still remember what i was doing on june 11, 2005... this is actually my first time to spend my birthday at the office because i was sick last year so i wasnt able to report to work at teleperformance. i keep on receiving text messages (i just received one from arianne). even my mommy send me a very touching message, i didnt expect that. my birthday this year is very remarkable. for the first time, im the one who gave a present to my family. i bought them a new television. and for me, this birthday is the saddest birthday i ever had.
when i got home after shift, we cooked breakfast (i was really starving) right away. then we ate. me, mommy, and kat (kebong still sleeping). kwentuhan at tawanan, gnun nmn ang eksena sa umaga. then there was like a knock at the door and we didnt bother to look at it because we know that its just one of our pets, either bogart, kikay, or chacha. then my mom went outside and... sigh. bogart passed away. i didnt know what to do, i just cried. i love you bogart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home