Sunday, June 04, 2006

sigh

well, in connection with that video, uhmmm i would just like to tell something. or should i say, something i want to release... pagbigyan nio na poh ako... that was may28, we went to batangas. padre garcia. my friend mherczh's place. i was with bunny and bernard. i dont know why i felt weird but of course still managed to hide it and show to them kaloi's funny side. anyways, that weird feeling came upon me when merczh mentioned about shiela (girlfriend of apple). she was asking me her last name because bernard is currently working at accenture and merz told me that the girl has just got in there. and so? i dont actually care about that. what really caught me was how did she know all that? you know how? hmmm, that's because apple gave her a call to congratulate her. very nice, isnt it?! i know i shouldnt be feeling this way... its a given fact that its not my business anymore and for a simple reason that its not right for me to feel that way. i dont know... sometimes i just really hate it when things are beyond my control. sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home