Saturday, June 10, 2006

spontaneity

i was on my way to megamall before my shift tonight. i am going to buy a scientific calculator at national bookstore, it was traffic and i was just staring at the busy street of emerald ave... argh, i saw a white honda starex, alright i want to have this one. then, just a few seconds later i saw a silver toyota innova. these are not my dream cars, remember, my dream car is a mini cooper, but these cars are included on my wish list... sigh... sometimes i really feel frustrated when i see people having the things that i like. call it being envy if you want, but that's what i feel.. and it challenges me most of the time. if others can, then why cant i?! anyway, i still love this day! you wanna know why? well its because i have once again experienced life's spontaneity =) i saw my two good friends back in highschool, khony and rose.. i really miss these guys! i saw khony at the bus going to ayala. good thing she happened to looked at her back (i didnt actaually recognize her when she went up)... we talked and had some coffee at starbucks before we parted ways. and then i received a text message from rose that she'll goint to drop by at my office since its just within the area. this is happiness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home