Wednesday, June 21, 2006

unshelter me


just to let you know what keeps me busy nowadays... aside from sleeping, watching movies is another thing that i wont trade to anything else... if i have a spare time, you'll surely gonna catch me in front of television. actually, its not only during spare times, honestly i hate it sometimes that even there are tons of work awaits me, i set aside it just to watch a dvd. sigh... feeling guilty again. imagine, there was a time that i suddenly woke up and i know i can still manage to go back to sleep (its my talent, hehehe) but i make myself believe that i cannot do that anymore so the best thing to do is to watch a film. and not only that, i know for a fact that if there's nothing to do i have to get a piece of paper and try to solve problems (you know what i mean, engineers out there!) and for the past few weeks, i am trying to finish all the vcd's that i bought from Lflicks. so far, i have finished watching Lword season3, better than chocolate, and incredibly true adventures of two girls in love. you see, just a few right?! i still havent seen most of the movies (i ordered 6 movies and 2 tv series). and right now im already planning to order again, because they've got new movies, really good movies, the ones that im actually looking for. and you know what, i dont even mind. you think im sick?! not really, that's what you called passion... (hehehe, defending oneself huh!) once i finished all the movies, ill post here my reviews and comments (hmmm, i wonder when will that be). i know i gotta do more important things and stop convincing myself that im just doing this sort-of-passion thing for leisure (and somewhat pleasure as well) and its not affecting my everyday life and probably my whole life, whew! i just feel great whenever im able to watch these films (dont get me wrong). and besides, i bought them so i need to watch them. and ive been looking for these movies since 2004. did i say im going to stop convincing myself?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home