Tuesday, July 04, 2006

collection 105


p i c t u r e s
my sister asked me before that if ever there will be fire (knock on wood) what is the thing that i will save first? and i immediately answered: all the pictures i have collected... i dunno, its an spontaneous answer but of course ill save all the important papers... actually, i am also thinking that if ever i already got the chance to go abroad, will i have a heart to leave all my collections? especially this one? huhuhu, maybe i wont... anyways, yeah i have a handful of pictures stored in a box. i want to put them in a scrapbook instead of photo album. i still have a number of films (more than 10 pa yta) that hasnt been developed (low tech p nuon eh, digicam n kc ngaun kya upload kagad =p), and some negatives (from my friends' cameras) as well. of course all memories will always be on my heart but admit it guys, its better to see these memories with our naked eyes, ayt?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home