Saturday, July 08, 2006

june

month of june is over and we're starting the second half of the year. well, what could i say? sobrang bilis d ba? for all we know, we are again putting some christmas decors and lightning fireworks, 2007 na. and if i am going to assess myself, what i have been through, or simply what happened to me on the first half of this year, i can only tell you one word darling ----- spontaneity.

i can still remember my thoughts before year 2005 ended. i always daydream what's gonna be my future look like, what do i really want, and how i can have it. and so i told myself that everything will start from next year, 2006. i planned, and i can even picture it in reality. i must say that most of the time i have a strong sense of imagination. but then i realized there are things that are not really meant for us, no matter how i tried. its really fucking frustrating you know. wanting something you cannot have. and through the years, i got lots of them, that's why most of the time, i would always say that what kaLoi wants kaLoi gets, as long as i can.
of course i would never stop planning ahead. being a bigtime dreamer myself? come on, who can stop me?! nobody and nothing can stop me achieving my goals. be it short term or my long term goals. its my inspiration, i get my drive from it. being a self-confessed paranoid-goal-oriented freak, i must say. but we need to keep in mind that we have always experiencing life's spontaneity and i know ill still have lots of it. it is great to plan for the future but along with it, learn to embrace changes and unexpected things as well.
let's enjoy every moment of our lives

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home