Wednesday, July 26, 2006

scribble

how do you document real life when real life is getting more like fiction each day? hmmm, Dear book, this is another day in my life. A life is like a book. A book is like a box. A box has six sides. Inside and outside, so, how do you get to what's inside? How do you get what's inside, out?
i remember when one of my friends told me that im so much addicted on putting my thoughts on writing, or for this matter, blogging it. it was only last year that blog was introduced to me. all by myself. the first one was at friendster (which i, by the way, opted not to do blogs there anymore, hehehe), then i also have xanga accnt, and then this one, my blogspot. and i might stay here for a long time :) but even before last year i was already fascinated on writing my thoughts. well, not that im like a poet or something, i am actually a frustrated writer. sobra... simula pa nun highschool! and in college, i remember scribbling anything that i can think of whenever its my vacant, just like that. and i was happy. and i am happy with what im doing now as well. hmmm, my blog is different from my journal, huh? yeah, i guess so... i got my journal by the way at starbucks :) just this year. so technically, my thoughts had been organized just this year, wahahahaha! make sense... anyways, i blog almost everything. no labels, no limits, no categories... anything i can think of. anything that caught my attention. with regards to my journal, well hmmm, its an everyday journal. so its kinda different, ayt? its more personal, for that matter. and most importantly, nobody can read it, wahahahaha...
happy writing...
happy blogging...
admit it, its therapeutic, *wink*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home