Tuesday, August 15, 2006

spontaneity 2

i open my blogger site every night. its been fucking part of my routine. after pulling up everything that is needed for work, next to that will be indeed signing in at my online accounts, hahahaha! and ill start blogging. but then i just realized that i dont have entries for 3 days now and that the last one i have was i-didnt-think-of-it-that-much kind... hehehe, but its still from my heart of course. still part of my fucking life.
recognized the title? yeah, i told you... we could never stop experiencing life's spontaneity. and oh man, i tell u... what ive got was really fucking spontaneous! the cheezie part? all happened in one day! a-huh! i never saw it coming.
that was yesterday, monday aug14... i was about to sleep. well im still reading the text message fatimah send me. the oh-so-sweet message. my phone said 'uv got 1 msg rcvd' and its a friendship quote. i replied 'whos this pls' and guess who was the sender... come on just make a fucking guess... yeah right! its apple. wtf! and she said she wonders if ill still reply after i have known that it was her. well, im not that bad, so i still replied and ask how she is and where's my jacket, hehehe. that's it. all about how she can fucking return the jacket. i told her i cannot meet her because i might not return her to her girlfriend this time, hehehe... flirting... nah! its true. i know i cant still see her, its not yet the right time. how was it? hmmmm, with all honesty it didnt feel like the way it used to. you know... then i fall asleep na... i didnt save her number.
alright this is another what-the-fuck story. i came in the office, i guess 15 minutes before our shift starts and joey told me that she got a super bad news for me. he saw paulo calanog. a-huh! its paulo carlo calanog aka the supervisor. joey saw (and actually talked to him) here in the office. he is here. another a-huh! he will be fucking work here as a tl of a new account at iWeb. bitterness?! nah... not me. we gotta move on. he's not my supervisor and im not his subordinate now, so yeah, forget it. but really, i was like... wtf! are you sure joey its paulo?! hehehe... the reaction is normal ayt... what a small world we really got! hehehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home