Saturday, September 02, 2006

collection 110

The L Word Seasons 1,2,3 + south of nowhere + all over me + better than chocolate + boys dont cry + but im a cheerleader + chasing amy + GIA + if these walls could talk 2 + incredibly true adventures of two girls in love + its in the water + my summer of love + watching you + mango kiss + desert hearts + bound + saving face + imagine me and you + lost and delirious + mulholland drive + kissing jessica stein + DEBS
l e s b i a n f i l m s
thanks to Lflicks! i salute you guys! before i have known about them, i only have lword seasons1&2, debs, if these walls, and boys dont cry... and i was like fucked up on thinking where the hell i can get the others?!? because i already have my list but i juz dunno where to get them, you know... my collection doesnt stop there... theres a lot more to come, Lflicks has new movies actually, hehehe... im loving it :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home