Sunday, September 17, 2006

counting the days

which one do i have to utter: there are STILL 4 shifts to go.... OR.... there are ONLY 4 days left ??? *sniff* i prefer the latter *sniff*
this is fuckin insane, its as if im dying... im counting the days. and dammit, this is my last sunday shift :( [dyou know that after i typed that, i paused for awhile bcoz i cant breath? wtf] hmmm, anyways... i have come to realized that... hmmm, i dunno... basta im sad... i was on my way to the office tonight and i cant help but to think that next sunday would be very different. i will not set my alarm at 7:30pm, i will not do things as quickly as possible like taking a bath and eating dinner (if theres still more time, hehehe), i will not say my mantra while waiting for the ayala fx cab... i will not do all of that anymore --- next sunday and the following days.
i will miss that... i will miss everything... i will miss everybody --- no question. it will be very hard for me to detach myself from all the things and people that and who i had with for more than a year. it is more than a system... more than a routine... it is my life.
my last sunday shift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home