Tuesday, September 19, 2006

respect

In the end we are all separate: our stories, no matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge. We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect.
i dunno why my body system reacted that way. that was before lunch when ma'am milo and boss ed asked me to sit with them. they said that they arent questioning my relationship with the workers in our company, and that includes my team actually: carpenters, in finishing, upholstery, helpers, in deliveries, etc... i call them like "mang elmer" "ate gemma" "tito edwin" and the likes, and they dont want me to do that from now on. and i was like, what the fuck??! how dyou supposedly want me to call them now? --- first name basis. and i can barely imagine :(
their main reason is for me to gain respect from them. that they will follow any instructions ill give them... but sigh, thats not what i believe... its not in the name... it will sound more professional daw, sus! i said il try but they said, its not a favor, i must do it.
my last tuesday shift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home