Monday, April 09, 2007

black saturday thoughts

i wish i could find someone who is most likely same as me. or at least have the same perks as mine. people see me weird sometimes, and i cant blame them, nor myself. i am deviant, i know that. its just that... i really feel alone (right now).
i know its weird. i havent met her. i havent been with her. im just having chances to talk to her. and yet... i care for her deeply. and i guess, yeah... ilove her. i dunno if you understand and i dont know how to explain it either.
nothing is as far away as one minute ago.
if only i am blessed with height, i could have been a flight attendant. it has always been my dream to ride a plane. to go to different places. to experience other culture. to take lots of pictures. to be outta here. but... im not. and i wont allow it to be the hindrance of my dreams. most of the time i always think that if only im a bit taller than my height, more opportunities will come my way. but then again... im not.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

syg,i love u.always.mwahx.

Saturday, April 14, 2007 1:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home