Saturday, October 23, 2010

makes sense

I don't miss you, I miss the person I thought I knew.


I may not be what you want, but I will try every moment to be what you need.


Laughter: Doesn't always mean happiness, sometimes it's just a mask...


There are going to be some people ,who at some point of your life, will become your friends.And some friends, who at some point, will become just people.


Kung ang pagpalit ng jowa ay parang pagpalit ng damit? Ako na ang taong-grasa.


No one falls in love by choice, it's by chance. No one stays on love by chance, it's by work. No one falls out of love by chance, it's by choice.


Most of the troubles in life are the results of saying 'Yes' too late or 'No' too soon.


PATIENCE is not how long you've waited, but how you behave while waiting.


Say what you want about me, but dont judge my journey until you've walked my path.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home