Monday, June 13, 2011

29th birthday

my last birthday in 20s. while it felt a bit weird, im actually excited to celebrate my 30th birthday :) i dunno, its something i look forward to. i got plans on fulfilling one of my dreams - a European tour. and i think it will be the best time to celebrate. and besides i still need to save for that hehehe.

"happy happy birthday te karl!! from the absolute bottom of my heart i want to THANK YOU bigggggg time! i wish you genuine happiness..you need someone to take care of you..everyone does.. you need to be happy as well. i miss you :) see you sooooon! enjoy your day! Godbless. iloveyou! muah!! ♥ "

a birthday message from my beloved sister. i miss her so much and i love her. i love my nini and my kebong.


yeah. everyone does. however, sometimes the problem with being too independent (like myself) people forget to ask if you're ok. they thought that even if there is something wrong, you can handle it. oh well, definitely i can. but sometimes its heartwarming to have someone to share your cries with (especially laughters).

He knows my heart's desire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home